The Hispanic Chamber Ambassador Program
Enhance the Value of Your Core Membership with Ambassadorship
As a member of the Hispanic Chamber, you may apply to become an Ambassador. An Ambassador becomes part of the “face” of the Chamber and contributes to making the Chamber’s events as hospitable as possible by serving on welcoming committees, helping with membership campaigns and acting as public relations liaisons related to networking and social events sponsored by the Chamber. After a brief qualification process, we can determine whether the Ambassador program is for you, and where you would be the best fit.
Ambassadors receive a “book of business” of members with which you can develop relationships and act as a Chamber liaison to your fellow Chamber members. Your goal as an Ambassador is to help foster the growth of the Chamber while helping to preserve the culture of inclusion and support of members. As an Ambassador, your role with the Chamber is promoted during our event marketing activity. The goal of the Ambassador program is to create a synergistic relationship between the Chamber and your business, for the mutual growth of your business and the Chamber.
Examples of how Ambassadors can benefit:
- Get announced at events
- Stand out as part of the Chamber’s leadership; being the face of the Chamber
- Bring promotional displays to events; i.e. table signs, flyers
- Make announcements at events
- Get your profile featured on the Hispanic Chamber website
- Get announced to our Social Media followers
- Re-post your Facebook photo posts to the Hispanic Chamber’s Facebook page
- Get announced to our email list as a sponsor of events; i.e. wine sponsor, etc.
- Reach out to members on behalf of the Chamber to forge stronger relationships
- Build your personal brand through positive association with the Chamber’s initiatives
- Recognition in Chamber publications and Social Media before, during and after events
- Consultation meetings with the Hispanic Chamber leadership to help you succeed as an Ambassador and in your business
- Personalized ‘Ambassador’ name badge
- Follow-up with new guests and members as their first contact on behalf of the Chamber
- Learn new marketing and promotion skills by getting involved with Chamber campaigns
- Get considered for Board of Directors leadership upon successful tenure as Ambassador
What are some of the roles and responsibilities of Ambassadors?
- Attend as many Chamber events as you can; that’s where you’ll meet people!
- Help setup and break down at events
- Meet and greet members and guests at events
- Reach out to members and guests to promote event attendance
- Ensure members and guests are comfortable at events; i.e. approach people sitting alone
- Assist with registrations and new member signups during events and follow-ups
- Maintain membership in good standing
- Be willing to connect with members and guests to promote inclusion
- Promote the Chamber events to your business network